Sunday, March 22, 2009

6 month photo shoot

Yesterday was such a great day! Ben woke up at 7 am and I told Jeremy some of his mom's homemade waffles sounded great for breakfast. We loaded Ben up and headed over to the grandparents (still in our PJs). Then I got a few hours to myself to go see Anna-Maria. I really look forward to my hair appointments because I know my hair is about to look fantastic, but more importantly because I get to catch up with Anna! Next, I met Jeremy, Ben, Grandma & Grandpa in Lake Wales and we took Ben to Sears Portrait Studio for his first professional photo shoot! He'll be 6 months old April 1st, so we figured this was an important milestone to capture (plus mommy wanted a great picture to use on the Easter card). He was more cooperative than any of us expected! Hats off to the photographer for keeping his attention and getting some good smiles. I don't know where she finds the energy to keep up with that job all day long. The day ended with a great dinner at Olive Garden!

Here are some pictures from the photo shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment