Friday, January 3, 2014

Jellyrolls

Jeremy took me to Orlando tonight for a special birthday celebration with friends. We stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek and met some friends at Jellyrolls on Disney's Boardwalk. Jellyrolls is a dueling piano bar. We had so much fun! Thank you Jeremy, Kacie, Katie, Ryne, Megan, Jason, Amy, Lisa, Blaine, Brian & Courtney for making my 31st birthday so special! 


These cute little guys joined us for lunch at the Hilton!

I didn't get a group shot while we were in Jellyrolls, but my beautiful cousins braved the cold on the Boardwalk for a quick picture before heading back to Tampa. 


Brian, Jeremy, and Jason

I got called up on stage to do a Conga Line through Jellyrolls! So much fun!

Courtney told one of the singers it was my birthday while I was in the restroom, so I got called up on stage to do the Unicorn song & dance.....so funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment