Sunday, July 14, 2013

A Busy Week!

For three people on vacation, we've sure had a busy week! Jeremy and I both had doctors appointments at the beginning of the week. We try to get those things done over the summer so we don't have to miss much work. On Thursday, we met Michelle & Alex in Lakeland to catch up. Michelle lives in Germany and I had not seen her since last summer. We had a great lunch at Burger 21 and dessert at Coldstone (this is the very reason I go to the gym...I like to eat!). After lunch and a lot of catching up, Jeremy and I headed to Bartow to Papa's house to visit with some cousins that were visiting from South Carolina. Ben had so much fun playing with his cousins Betsy, Lacey & Molly. On Friday, Jeremy and I did some work on the house. I pressure washed the front while he started the big project of tiling our back porch. I know this sounds crazy, but I love it when we have some free time to work on the house! I have so many projects I would like to accomplish in the next year. Saturday was another busy day. We met up with a ton of relatives on Jeremy's side for his Uncle Charles' 78th birthday. We left the party and went straight to my cousin Austin's graduation party. We didn't get home until 10 o'clock! Today, we finally took Ben to see Despicable Me 2. He just loves those little Minions! Nana and Aunt Darla went with us. We had so much fun!

Here are some pictures from our busy, but fun week!




Molly & Ben jumping on the bed like little monkeys!

Ben schooling everyone on how to play Trouble


Lacey & Ben playing in the back of Neal's truck

I love this face!


I downloaded a new photo app and Ben decided he wanted a green mustache!

Ben & Daddy playing outside at Uncle Charles' party



Ben & cousin Brandi

cousins: Ben, Zach and Nathan

Neal took this picture of us at Charles' party


Nana and Ben enjoying their Starbucks

me and Aunt Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment