Sunday, January 13, 2013

Epcot

We used our annual passes again today to check out Epcot. This was Ben and Grandpa's first visit! Today was also the Walt Disney World Marathon. We got to see so many awesome runners tackling the 26.2 miles! They are such an inspiration to me. I don't think I'll ever want to run a marathon, but it was really neat watching them. One lady was running with a beer in her hand with one mile to go! She sure deserved it.

Ben didn't want to ride anything today, but he enjoyed eating popcorn and exploring. We had burgers for lunch, then headed to France for dessert. Jeremy had a neopolitan, I had a lemon tart and Ben had the biggest chocolate chip cookie I've ever seen. Everything was so delicious! Grandma & Grandpa entertained Ben while Jeremy and I rode Soarin'--a flight that takes you over the state of California. We had so much fun "hang gliding" over the Golden Gate Bridge, redwood forests, ski slopes and waves. After our fun at Epcot, we took the monorail over to the Magic Kingdom so Ben could ride a few things.

I just love our passes and we can't wait for our next Disney adventure! I think Animal Kingdom is next on the agenda.










No comments:

Post a Comment