Friday, August 3, 2012

Legoland!

We had a super fun day with Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rick at Legoland today! Ben was too afraid to ride most of the rides, but he loved driving the little lego cars and the water park. It was a really hot day, so it was nice to cool off at the water park after lunch. Ben really loved the lazy river and wave pool. Jeremy, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rick braved the big water slides.
Here are some pictures from our fun trip! Thanks for a great day, Aunt Lisa and Uncle Rick! We love you!





Ben was fascinated with "mini land"



Bok Tower!

Aunt Lisa and Ben checking out the pirate ship

Ben standing in front of mini land's Tampa

Ben's favorite part of mini land: the NYC garbage truck

Uncle Rick, Jeremy and I after riding the roller coaster. Whew! I was terrified!






iPhone picture of us before the roller coaster ride, haha!

I love Uncle Rick's face in this picture! I think this is us on the big drop down.

No comments:

Post a Comment