Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anna Maria Island: Day 4

Today was our last full day on the island. Jeremy and I have been waking up at 6 am to run every morning and today, we decided to run down Cortez street over the drawbridge. The water and boats were a gorgeous sight in the early morning light. Jeremy and I have really enjoyed running on the island with so many new sights to see. After breakfast and showers, Ben decided he wanted to play in the pool first. We swam until lunch time, then went back to Oma's for some more pizza. We took a little nap to recharge our batteries before going back out to the beach. I got some great shots of Ben playing at the beach today. The water was so pretty. Ben had fun finding rocks and throwing them back into the water. After our beach time, we went back to the hotel for showers before finding somewhere to eat dinner. We decided to try Rotten Ralph's restaurant on the Bradenton Beach Pier. I had the fish & chips dinner and everyone else ordered pasta. Jeremy ordered blackened shrimp pasta that was divine! I kept stealing bites of his dinner. Mine was very good, but his was delicious! Ben and I finished dinner pretty fast, so I took him out to the pier to watch the boats while everyone else finished their dinner. We saw some cool boats and a dolphin! After dinner, we took Grandma and Grandpa to Joe's Eats & Sweets. Ben and I had ice cream for dessert three nights in a row! I love vacations! Here are some pictures from our last day on the island. We can't wait to go back next summer!































No comments:

Post a Comment