Sunday, April 17, 2011

April showers bring May babies!

I had a great time at my cousin Sam's baby shower this past weekend. She is due the end of May with her first child. I remember that anticipation like it was yesterday! It's hard to believe that my shower was almost 3 years ago! Where does the time go???

Here are some pictures from the shower and some random weekend shots. I really love my new Nikon :)

I love this cool dude! Jeremy and Ben drove down after the shower for some fun at the lake.




Some of the cousins at the shower




Sweet Bella Shae



My Aunts and Mom at Sam's baby shower (Lisa, Cindy, Mom, Darla)





My poor little sleepy head....I hate having to wake him up so early during the work week :/


Going potty & watching TV...every man's dream :-)



Counting markers...










He loves to hunt for acorns!





Playing with his school bus before bedtime :)





No comments:

Post a Comment