Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had so much fun celebrating our third Christmas holiday season with Ben. We tried not to go overboard with presents since he got so many new toys for his birthday. We ended up buying a ton of new winter clothes since he's outgrown the 18 months sizes. He is almost 27 months old, but is just now fitting into the 24 months size clothing. He loves to ride the tricycles at Aunt Joycie's house, so he asked Santa for one of his own. He was so excited to see it sitting under the tree Christmas morning. We also got an art easel with plenty of art supplies to go along with it. He has really enjoyed that gift, too. We've just been having so much fun playing with his new things.

We've been able to spend a lot of time with the grandparents over the break. It has been so nice. I love getting to sleep in and stay in our jammies as long as we want. I am not looking forward to work on Monday, ha ha!

I've posted a ton of pictures from the past two weeks. Enjoy! Can you believe we're about to ring in a new year?!

Making cookies for Santa...sugar cookies with vanilla frosting and red sprinkles. We taste-tested a few to make sure they were good! :-)

I let Ben pour the sprinkles :-)

Hooray! Santa visited our house!

Such a cute face!


Trying out his new tricycle from Santa!

Ben and Momma opening stocking gifts.




He was so cute opening presents. He didn't care about the actual presents, but thought the packaging was cool. He would unwrap a present and say, "oh, it's a brand new box!" At one point, he had a pile of the tissue paper. He was absolutely precious.

Jeremy and I got matching snuggies! These things are so warm!

Family picture at Grandma & Grandpa Byrd's.

Ben showing us his new silly face. I'm not sure where he picked this up :-)

Dinner at Chili's.

Ben and Momma Christmas day at the Byrd's.



Riding the carousel. He looks so good in red.

Another carousel shot...

and another.

My sleeping angel. I snuck in and got a picture during nap time.

Ben and Daddy drawing on the new art easel.


He loves his new tricycle.

My lego giraffe. I've been having fun with Ben's new legos.


Christmas Eve at Aunt Darla's.

No comments:

Post a Comment