Monday, November 22, 2010

A little nostalgia

Jeremy and I realized this morning that today marks the twelfth year that we have been a couple. Wow! Has it really been 12 years since we were sophomores in high school? Where has the time gone? I found a few older pictures of us on the laptop. I know I have some from high school and college, but I think they're on my old desktop in our shed. These will have to do for now. These are from the past 5 years or so. They brought back some great memories :-)

This was taken at my cousin Shawna's wedding, in March 2007.

This picture was taken by our waitress at The Lady & Sons in Savannah, GA. We both agree that this was one of our funnest vacations ever! (March 2007)

Kenny Chesney concert '07

Christmas '07
This is a t-shirt Jeremy had made for me several years ago. It cracks me up :-)

Christmas '06
Big and pregnant with our best creation ever! (September 2008...less than 1 month before Ben was born)

And here are the pictures of the mister from the past few weeks.

He's giving me the fakest smile ever, but those blue eyes sure are pretty :-)

Grandma's car seat gave Ben some crazy hair!

Ben playing with his new, funky orange ball. It kind of looks like a puffer fish when you squeeze it. He thinks puffer fish are hilarious.

Jeremy was in a wedding for one of his college baseball buddies on the 13th. He looked so handsome in his tux.

The wedding and reception were outside, so I've got some crazy, wind-blown hair. I still thought this was a cute picture of us.

The wedding was in Jensen Beach, so we stayed in a hotel Friday and Saturday night. Ben was knocked out in this picture. I moved him from the play yard to the bed and he didn't even flinch.

We found a mall while we were out of town and of course, Ben wanted to ride all of the mechanical rides. This mall had a much nicer selection than Eagle Ridge.

Knocked out again on the way back to the hotel.

Ben and Daddy @ Jensen Beach. Our hotel was on an island, so we could ride a tram right out to the ocean.


I just love pictures of Ben in his jammies. He loves to snuggle after his bath and when he first wakes up. What is it about jammies that makes kids so cuddly?

1 comment:

  1. Love the old pictures! I'm going to have to dig up some pics of me and Jimmy from back in the day! I love going through old photos, but rarely do it because they are all on the computer. Happy Thanksgiving to the Byrd Family!

    ReplyDelete