The Byrd family has had a fun, but busy couple of weeks! The weather has been so gorgeous that we practically play outside until the sun goes down. We took Ben to Bok Tower's "Boktoberfest" last Saturday. It's a huge plant sale, but they have food, games, and pumpkins as well. Ben picked out a baby pumpkin to paint and enjoyed his first snow cone (blue raspberry). Last Sunday we found a pumpkin patch in Winter Haven and snapped some cute pictures. Ben picked out a big pumpkin that we still haven't carved yet!
Ben had his two-years check-up on Friday. He weighs 25 lbs. 5 ounces and is 37.5 inches tall. Dr. LaRue says if you double a child's height at two, that will be his approximate height as an adult. That means Ben could be 6'3"!!! Wow! I'm going to really enjoy his size now, since I'll be looking up to him in no time. He had to have 3 shots and the flu nasal mist. He was such a trooper!
I've posted almost 30 pictures below! I guess that's what happens when I miss a few weeks of blogging. Enjoy!
It makes my heart happy to see how much your precious family loves life! Amazing pics that Lexi took, by the way! I'm jealous... must start saving, must start saving!
ReplyDelete