We had a very special guest for the 4th of July weekend. We got to spend Saturday and Sunday with our Godson, Hayden. Our best friends, Corretta & Shannon Benton, wanted to get away for the weekend to celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary. Ben was so happy to have his buddy with him for two days. The weather was rainy all weekend, so we played inside a lot. We had a couple hours of sun Saturday afternoon and we took full advantage. The boys played in the kiddie pool and did some swinging. We had lunch at Pizza Hut Sunday afternoon and took the boys to see fireworks Sunday night. Ben loved the fireworks! Jeremy and I were totally shocked! He had a death-grip on my neck at first, but started giggling and clapping after the first few. He has been saying, "fireworks kaboom!" all day today :)
I've posted pictures of our weekend below. Ben is starting to get tired of me always having the camera in his face. He's starting to squint his eyes every time I hold it up for a picture. Stinker!

He wanted to take his new backpack to the fireworks show

Squinty camera face #1

I love Hayden's face in this picture...cracks me up every time! (squinty face #2)

eating popsicles together (squinty face #3)
Ben and Momma :)
No comments:
Post a Comment