Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Benjamin Byrd!


Well, it feels more like Fall in Florida thanks to some cooler weather and a pumpkin patch! One of our neighbors has some family down in Sebring that put together a beautiful pumpkin patch this year. I hope they do it again next year because it was one of the nicest ones I've seen. Happy Fall Ya'll!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Ben is getting so big! Looking so much like his dad! I saw them (from a distance) at the Frostproof home game last Friday night, but didn't see you?? I would have been the big lady with the basketball under her shirt ;) I figured, well, if this baby girl is not going to come on time, she'll just have to tag along with me wherever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It's killing me how fast he's growing up! I'm going to need another baby soon! He does look a lot like his daddy:)I was at the game last week....I was probably chatting with some friends while Jeremy took him for a walk. We have to keep him moving at all times! I think BG is probably way too comfortable in that womb of yours! I know you must be anxious to meet her! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete