Saturday, August 1, 2009

New pictures!

The great outdoors? No, just our front yard! I don't think I've ever mentioned this in a blog, but Ben loves to be outside! He will go to the front door to let us know he wants to go outside (like a dog, I know.....). We snapped some cute pictures of him outside last week that I wanted to share. He loves sitting in the grass pulling it out blade by blade. He also has a different crawling style for the grass. I don't think he likes the grass to touch his knees. He can even pull himself into a standing position. Last week, he took a couple of unassisted steps in the grass. Enjoy the pictures!
We also took a family picture outside last week! Jeremy and I have been trying to get back in shape this summer. I didn't gain a ton of pregnancy weight (only 22 lbs.), but I didn't get back to exercising right away. Jeremy gained a few "sympathy" pounds with me, ha! Anyway, we really started exercising again the middle of June. As of today, Jeremy has lost 20 lbs. and I have lost 12. I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight! I still have some toning to do, but I already have so much more energy. Jeremy is going to start training for a triathlon for August 2010. Maybe I'll join him!

1 comment:

  1. I think all babies love to be outdoors, and it just gets to be an even greater desire when toddlerhood comes.

    Good job on losing the weight too.

    ReplyDelete