We had a fun trip down to Ft. Myers last Saturday for a wedding. One of Jeremy's college baseball teammates got married on Barefoot Beach. The wedding was so beautiful. Anthony was handsome in his suit & flip-flops and Heidi looked absolutely gorgeous! If Jeremy and I ever renew our vows, it will be on the beach! The reception was amazing as well. The place cards were tucked in seashells and each table had a beach-themed name. Jeremy and I sat at the "summer" table (how appropriate since I've been counting down the days until summer vacation since March).
Ben did great his first night sleeping away from home. Grandma & Grandpa came with us to watch Ben while Jeremy and I went to the wedding. We took him to the hotel pool which he absolutely loved! I swear he is just a fish out of water:) Here are some pictures from the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment