Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our little Benny Bear























































I love being a mom! I honestly can't remember what life was like before Ben. I have to say it's the best and most terrifying job in the world. He makes me smile every single day and I really can't stop staring at him.

Ben was born October 1, 2008 at 8:35 pm. I was 4 days overdue when I went to the hospital to be induced. Jeremy and I really couldn't wait any longer to meet him! After 12 hours of labor, he arrived weighing 6lbs. and 11 ounces. We were shocked because I weighed over 7 lbs. and Jeremy over 8. He was so tiny! Ben is almost 4 months old now and they've been the best and most interesting 4 months of my life!
I'm going to use this blog to keep our family and friends updated with the latest news and pictures of our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment